The examples of sponsorship packages for events given in this article shall make you clear how the programs are organized and advertised.
Sponsorship programs are offered by many organizations to promote themselves and gain popularity. Thus, it’s a marketing strategy to promote their products and policies. Sponsorship packages for events are advertised on Internet to build a brand name and image. Thus, the scope of transaction increases and people become more familiar with the company. Your concept will be clear from the example written in the following segment.
Sponsorship programs are held up by the Open Standards Forum chose “security challenges for the information society” as the hot topic. The event is meant to attract approximately 150 senior IT technicians allowing them to participate in debates and promotional activities of their products. The sponsor marketing exposure program presents three types of plans, namely, platinum, golden, and silver. So, let’s find out the plan values individually.
Platinum Plan: 10,000 USD
- Opportunity to attend the opening of comprehensive session.
- Attend the morning coffee session.
- Attend the evening session of the sponsor program.
- Attending the conference on company’s logo.
- Opportunity to display your executive quote, featured sponsorship, and company name.
- Complimentary passes for clients and employees.
- Delivering welcome packages for attendees.
- Acknowledgment of the plenary session during morning hours.
- Representing the company profile, logo, and sponsorship program on their official website.
Gold Plan: 6,500 USD
- Consecutive morning coffee sessions.
- Free forum lunches for attendees with executive cuisines.
- Display of executive quotes on press release events.
- Visibility of IT bulletins and events.
- Entering on the opt out (final) attendee list.
- Acknowledging the gold program.
Silver Plan: 4,000 USD
- Featuring company name and program on the press release event.
- Displaying the profile of your company on the website of the event organized.
- Displaying signage, on-site program, website, newsletters, announcements, and promotional materials of the company.
Event sponsorship proposals are organized to hold various programs, where motivational speakers participate to inspire attendees to take part of buy products from their companies. One such business organization is the Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce. Some organizations or school arrange free programs for kids in order to advertise their educational system and teaching methods. They allow kids to participate in various programs, which are either absolutely free or charge a minimal amount.
Ice Hockey sponsorship packages, soccer events, and many other water games are some examples for sporting events. They display the nature of the events and publicize their academy in a comprehensive manner. This way, people not only develop a keen interest about the games, but also become aware of the quality of guidance offered by them. Education and knowledge outsourcing organizations and institutes also have a sponsorship support system. Committee members of various recreational parks put up programs to attract tourists, families, and kids from all over the world. I am sure you have derived a fair idea about such types of programs from the above mentioned proposal sample. The following content shall guide to frame a reference letter or an invitation template.
How to Make the Template
The proposal for organizing this program should contain the basic information about the organization. This helps people or attendees gain prior information regarding the event and the company. The content should be precise with the necessary details about the company and the purpose in it. Any form of informal information or personal appeals should be avoided. In short, we can say that it should be an executive summary of the event.
You can also divide the letter into sections presenting market information, price of the program, and the list of benefits offered by the company. You can also include the measures undertaken by the promoters to advertise the project. End the letter with the name and designation of the current sponsors, board of directors, and finally, the media clipping. The venue and date must be clearly mentioned in the sponsorship letter. The format and technical literature should be appealing to common people.
These plans are a great way to attract customers and people. This is further accentuated with the help of media support. The events aid in building a strong reputation of the company. This way promotion of products, goods, and benefits are carried out by different organizations and institutions.