Want to submit your article to a site with Moz Domain Authority (DA) of 51?
Well, here’s your chance! Use the form below to both submit your article and your payment of $99. If your article is accepted, you’ll see it listed on the ibuzzle.com site within a few business days. Note that your payment is for REVIEW of your article. If you submit an article and pay for the review, but run afoul of the guides and rules we have (don’t worry, they’re very simple), there will not be a refund. See the guidelines below the form before submitting.
As we noted, this isn’t a “free for all” and we’ve got some rules and guidelines that you’ll need to follow:
- Original content – this is self explanatory. Your article must be original content that you’ve created and must not be posted elsewhere on the web, anywhere.
- Minimum word count (500 words) – we know that good content can come in small bits. But for the sake of simplicity, we require that articles submitted to our site be at least 500 words, excluding the post title.
- English – your article must be written in English and free of egregious spelling and grammar errors. Don’t worry, a slip here and there is fine. But it must be easy for an English writer/speaker to understand your article. British or U.S. English are both fine…go ahead and use (or don’t), the Oxford comma if you like!
- Valuable – your article must be valuable to a reader, i.e. – a reader with limited or no knowledge of the topic you’re writing about should learn something from it.
- Links – this is the big one. You can link to any website you like…as long as that website is not “junk.” What do we consider junk? The same things that SEMRush considers junk – we use their tools to let us know if a website is in a “bad neighborhood” or is otherwise sketchy. If they think it’s sketchy, so do we. And we’ll then remove the link but post your article if it meets all other requirements. And, yes, our links are “do follow” links, so if you’re linking to legitimate content, you’ll get a little SEO “juice” thrown your way!