A unique combination of finance, technology and management is required to man the post of a senior business analyst. A sample resume, of such an analyst, has been explained and depicted in the following paragraphs.
The concept of business analysis and a business analyst is perceived in several different ways, in different organizations and countries. In most common cases, a business analyst deals with a varied spectrum of jobs that involves, integration and operation of information technology or related systems into a certain organizations. In addition to this primary function, the business analyst also deals with some of the integration of any sort of technology into certain business organizations. In some cases, the organization may be a governmental, non-profit organization which do not operate a business. For better understanding, let’s take a look at some of the common questions that clients of business analysts pose:
- Is the current technology which is being used proper, appropriate and up to the mark
- Am I suffering any kind of loss as a result of the current system, and if yes, how much
- Will a newer technology result into a betterment of the organizations earnings
- What will be the recovery period and the return on investment that I have made while integrating newer technology
Apart from finding arithmetically rational answers to the aforementioned questions, there are a lot many different types of jobs that business analysts do such as:
- Finding the right technology for the business
- Working out and managing the integration of the technology and enabling the transformation of the change
A senior business analyst usually works as a supervising manager for all the aforementioned functions. His is the think-tank and idea-warehouse which provides a proper direction and lead to the process of integration and even change of technology used in an organization. A business analyst backs these decisions with proper and substantial rational analysis which is often arithmetic in nature.
Resume Tips and Pointers
The following are some of common tips and pointers which you can use successfully to write a resume, and make it impressive and would also improve your chances, drastically to get the job.
- Stick to the common and the formal pro forma of the resume as it makes the document neat and clean, no doubt eye-catchy and clear about its content
- The second thing that one needs to bear in mind is that simplicity is the key to make the resume outstanding and different from the others. Simplicity gives off an impression of professionalism and focused targets
- Last but not the least, make several drafts and sent out the best one. Your resume should do justice to the word ‘senior’, hence, make it impressive, and make it outstanding. A senior is a war-hardened elite, and hence is not just a person with some fat pat check, but rather is a person of extreme caliber, upon whose wisdom and decision-making, an entire business organization depends
The following is a simple and fictitious example of such a resume. Also note the format and language clarity.
Senior Business Analyst Resume Sample
Address, E-mail and Contact details
2. Educational Qualifications
3. Work Experience
Well that was that, and of course, you will be using a top of the range paper and print. I hope the above sample resume was resourceful. The job description and skill described in the above resume is not for ready-to-use purpose and will vary according to an individual’s experience.